The Association is non-profit making with the following objectives:
• To maintain and promote networking and friendship amongst its members;
• To organise educational, recreational, social, cultural and community services activities for members of the Association;
• To initiate and assist the furthering of the interests and professionalism amongst its members;
• To help disseminate news and updates as provided by the Master of Social Sciences in Counselling programme, as appropriate;
• To provide guidance in study to students of the Master of Social Sciences in Counselling programme.